maanantai 18. marraskuuta 2013

Quickdate vol.15 (and half)

Nothing special - I have had sleeping problems recently, and few nights back I was a) awake in 0200 b) clear-minded enough to let myself go near painting station.

I manage to do quite a lot of stuff (though tone primings and assembly - but hey, it need to be done!) then, but didnt actually finish anything. I managed to get some painted weatherings to IrishSerbs (rather awesome - highly recommended!) ERC-90 F4 Sagaie. I still need to do some colour blendings and play around with dusts and pigments, but in terms of general colour scheme it is ready.

Again, sorry about less hi-qu picture - must say, I am missing school and "the perfect light".


Also, it seems that something (fluidy) has ended up to the lense of my camera, no idea how to remove it (as I dont even see it!) but I am working on it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti